In 1925 Humber modernised its light cars with the introduction of a 1.1 litre inlet over exhaust valve 4 cylinder engine. Compared with the old side valve engines, and with excellent build and trim qualities, these were squarely aimed at upper middle class owners such as doctors brokers and bankers.
Our “barn find” example features a Launceston body built by Denton, and was initally housed along Douglas Street. It was then purchased by the Clemmons family, and was displayed at the White House Museum, Westbury, until 1961. Its last registration sticker is dated 1961.
Although running it will require some work to be registered and roadworthy, but is a rare chance to enter vintage motoring with such a local history. How good would this be to be seen on the streets of Launceston again.
- There are no features available
No location available